CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

What????.....I'm really 35!!!

So, I took this "real age" test tonight online. I saw it on T.V. today and thought I would give it a try. You fill out this long questionaire based upon your lifestyle and it's suppose to calculate your "real age". This lady on T.V. today was 44 but her "real age" was 60 because of her lifestyle choices.

So, I thought......Oh...why not.....

After answering all the questions, turns out, my real age is 35......woohoo for me. That's 5 years younger than I am. If you want to try it out, go to www.realage.com. it's kinda fun. Although, I don't think it would have been too fun if it had told me I was really 60. haha!

Other than the normal things, not too much going on. Yesterday was a SUPER GREAT day. We got amazing news. Finding out that Sis. Annette is going to be a mommy and Keith receiving the Holy Ghost. It was just awesome!!! God is good ALL the time. He never ceases to amaze me. Just when you need it, He delivers. I'm expecting more great news and I know I will not be dissappointed.

I was telling Morgan today how out of nowhere, we get the news about Sis. Annette's miracle. Yes, Miracle! I told her I wanted the same thing to happen for Bradley. Out of nowhere, we get a call and he's been completely healed. If God did it for the Suttons, I KNOW He can do it for our family too. When we least expect it, when it seems like...."maybe not".....BAM (in best Morgan voice).....we get a call and it's Brad himself......SHEW! It can happen, I tell you, it can!

I'm encouraged.....VERY encouraged....God does still preform miralces... He does!!!!!!!

7 comments:

LaDonna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
LaDonna said...

I know what you mean about Brad. There are times when I think about my mom just calling me up one day and saying, hey babe, i'm healed. I get goose bumps because in my mind i can really see it happen. I got goose bumps when i read what you said about Brad, too. How fun it will be to catch my mom up on all that she has missed. I guess for her it would be like waking up out of a coma. For the miracles to come, there must be someone in need of one, and I think my mom and Brad certainly qualify!!

Brandon Shaw said...

I just took that realage test and my "real age" is 15.2! And I put in 20.. haha!

Anonymous said...

Ha, I just took that test too, I got 15.3. I, too, put in 20.

I'm soooo excited about the year to come! I can't wait to see what God has in store! :D

Pam said...

Tell Annette congratulations. Does she not have her blog anymore?

Tam said...

No, Sis. Pam....she got rid of it.

Pam said...

Okay I was going to congratulate her I guess I will just go to her facebook. Thank you