CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 16, 2009

this is just a rambling post

My dog woke me up this morning around 7ish to go potty.  After I let her back in I laid back down and she woke me up at 8ish.  I'm not sure why this time, I think she was hungry.  I got my coffee and had my devotion.  I'm doing the reading through the Bible in a year.  I love The Word of God. Kim preached an awesome message Wednesday night on the power of The Word.  It really blessed me.    


I did some cleaning around the house.  It seems like every single post I mention that I'm doing house cleaning.  I guess because I do it alot.  Right Autumn?  haha

Went to the Y and did 35 minutes on the elliptical machine, then did some weights.  Tomorrow Lynn and I are running 4 miles.  Then our plan, our half marathon plan, is to add a half mile every Saturday until we get up to about 10 1/2 miles.  When we did the 1/2 marathon year before last, our last long run before the marathon was 10 miles.  In case you don't know,  a half marathon is 13.1 miles.  We shall see....

After leaving the Y, I had to go to Lynn's to get Morgan.  She had stayed 2 night with Katie.  Well, she came home, got a bath and I took her to Emily's for movie night.  From there, she is going to Brennan's house until Sunday.  My social butterfly, I tell ya.

Tonight, I cleaned the church.  Amy and I share this responsibility.  We alternate weekends.  Steve met me there from work.  He usually helps me.  Morgan has helped a few times.  It's much easier to have someone with me.  It, of course, takes half the time.

We came home and I made us a good salad.  Megan, you commented on one of my posts about a salad with pecans, Parmesan cheese with the sauteed mushrooms and tomato's.  I'm hooked on it.  I've made it several times including tonight.  Thanks! yummy stuff!

Now, I'm sitting enjoying my nice, toasty fireplace while Steve watches some "guy" movie. 

I'll end now, I guess....but I'll ask you to say a prayer about something unspoken.  God knows all about it and I'm trusting Him!!!

good nite, friends 

3 comments:

Autumn said...

ugh YES!! lol OCD!!! I'll mention your special unspoken in prayer tonight.. God Knows!! :) and thank the Lord cuz sometimes we don't even really know ourselves. please remember our youth retreat for the Lord to truly bless!! I need the strength of God!!! I love ya! (and everyone else who reads this too please pray! :) thank you!

Netty said...

Hey Autumn Did you get my message girl?

Unknown said...

hehe--i'm glad you liked it. it's quick, easy, and oh-so-good!!

m.