CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Should I or not?

It's snowing and iceing. I love it! But, Chandler is suppose to be at work at 11:30. He doesn't have a car yet so therefore it's up to me to get him there. I love the snow and ice BUT I do not drive in it! Yep, chicken....that's me. What should I do? Should I brave it and go or just have him call in? I hate for him to have to do that. He gets off at 4. It will probably be worse by then because it's suppose to be below freezing all day.

Do I chance it or not? You guys better hurry up with the comments, it's 9:30 now.

2 comments:

Erika J. said...

I personally wouldn't drive in it but how many other people have called in today? I'm sure quite a few.

Autumn said...

drive in it, just go slow and have two hands on the wheel. when you come up to ice you can feel it, just grip tight to the wheel and go slow. Knowing tennessee there isn't going to be very many cars out so that's to your advantage. I wouldn't make him call in.