CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

Prayer

I don't know if you have heard or not but John Travolta and Kelly Preston's 16 year old son Jett, died suddenly yesterday. He had a seizeur, fell and hit his head and was unable to be revived.

My heart breaks for them. I know they may be famous movie stars but when it's all said and done, they are just human like you and me and they need Jesus! Just becasue they are known around the world doesn't mean their pain is any less.

I can't imagine what they are going through. Chandler is 16 and the very thought of something like this is unthinkable!

Please keep them on your heart and pray for them.

1 comments:

Vic said...

I agree whole heartedly...They are people just like you and I and their millions can't guard them from loss like all the rest of us! My heart goes out to them too! God help them find out what life is truly all about; Serving Christ and others...