CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

Just stuff.....

Morgan is feeling better today. She slept through the night and woke up hungry so that's a good sign. She also took a bath but now she's back on the couch. She's VERY tired feeling. I'm sure it's gonna take several days to get her strength back as sick as she was. Poor thing! It was pitiful. She has a headache tonight.

It's been such a rainy day. I wish it were snow instead. Oh well....can't always get what you want.

Steve and Lynn and I went and ran today. I did 4 miles. I think Steve did about 4 1/2. I love to run, most of the time. There are those days I have to push myself. But, there are those days we have to push oursleves to do alot of things, huh?

After running, I came home, got a shower and headed to Kroger. By the end of the last aisle, I don't think I could fit another thing in the cart. Food overload. So, we are set for the week. Trying to do good about not eating out. This is our second weekend in a row that we have eaten every meal at home. Really saves on money.....really!

And now, we are watching the Titans play. The score at this point is 7 to 7. I really hope we win. It would be way cool for your home town team to go all the way to the Super Bowl. Go Titans!!!

When I say "we" are watching the Titans, I mean the 4 of us and Jordan. The thing is, Jordan is NOT for the Titans. Can you believe that? I told him to get out of my house. Ha (I was kidding, of course). He has unoffically made our home his home. He stays here alot. He and Chandler are buds. I would rather the boys be here at the house than out some where else, ya know? They are good kids.

I made myself a really good salad tonight. It's was kinda like one that you can get at O'Charley's. It had lettuce, red onion, tomatos, croutons, mandarine oranges, and pecans. The dressing was some kind of balsamic vinegarette. Actually it wasn't dressing, it was one of those spritzers. It was good. I think the pecans made it.

So, one more quarter to go in the game.....come on Titans!

3 comments:

Kasey said...

You and your salads...:) I dont want the titans to win either....you gonna kick me out too. :) I want the steelers..all the way!!

Unknown said...

you know a really good salad?

saute halved grape tomatoes in a little olive oil with mushrooms. toss with the lettuce and pecans. sprinkle in fresh Parmesan cheese and pour on a little Sun Dried Tomato or Roasted Red Pepper Italian Dressing (by Kraft, i think)..

... mmm mmm good!

Autumn said...

I'm so proud of you guys Tam for not eating out!!! oh and I remember that salad...ha (what it sounded like anyways)