CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

For the sake of something to post

Things I love... (in no particular order)

peace of mind
the Lord
The church of God
my family
knowing the truth
laughing
cleaning
running
my house
shopping
decorating and re-decorating my house
the smell and feel of clean sheets
chit-chatting with my mom
talking with my dad when I need counsel
the presence of my husband
knowing God is in control of it all
that all 4 of my grandparents are still living
singing
taking a hot bath
going on vacation with my family
home schooling
trusting my children
that Bradley is still alive
prayer

Things I do not like....(in no particular order)

Sin
filth (things that are not clean...example....a house)
lieing
back biting
gossip
dis-organization
chaos
the monthly "girl" thing
annoying habits that I have
being tickeled
being cold
drama
having a headache
that Bradley is not completely healed yet
being put on the spot
Dakota pooping in the house (although it has been a while)
dogs that shed (again...Dakota)
when my children are mis-treated
when my children are hurting and I can't fix it
zits
nasty teeth and gums


there is probably more things on both lists...but I gotta go

hey, you guys make your own lists.....it's kinda fun! I wanna read yours.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, I made my list; just for you. :) haha

Kasey said...

pshhh...you need to put popping zits on your like list.

Autumn said...

SIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKK!!!