CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

only a week

That's how long Cha went without a car. Only a week. I think we sold his Mazda last Wednesday and today we got him a Camry. He really likes it so that makes me happy. I wanted him to like it. He hasn't gripped or complained one time about not having a car. He's such a good kid. Thank the Lord.

So, since last Wednesday, we've been looking on Craigslist. We've been looking and Rick has been non-stop looking. We looked specifically at Toyotas and Hondas. Rick called on some and found this particular one yesterday. I had actually seen the very same one myself. The guy was ready to sell it. He didn't need it anymore so he came down $500 over the phone. Yes! Steve and Rick went today at lunch to check it out. After looking at it and driving it, Rick convinced the sellar to come down another $100. SOLD! We got a super good deal. Rick said it would sell at the auction for $700 more than we paid for it.

I'm happy, Steve is happy and Chandler is happy. Life is grand. Oh, and Morgan loves it. She said she likes it even better than the Mazda. So, all is well. I pray it's a very good car for him. I need to put the prayer cloth back in the glove box. I had one annointed at church when he got his first car and so now I want it to go in this one.

1 comments:

Netty said...

Yeah God!!!!!!!!!