CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

3 degrees tonight

Man, now that 's what I call C-O-L-D.....bitter Cold! Except for you Autumn, that would probably be a warm front coming through, huh? I don't think I could survive in -30 something degree weather.

Well, no school tomorrow. WooHoo! Rutherford County schools have closed and when they do, the kids tutorial closes as well. So, we've decided to take the day off! Oh why not....

Morgan is definately feeling back to herself. How do I know? Well, this is the second night in a row that's she's not home. When she was sick, she was home for 5 straight days. That's a record for her. Now that she's not sick, I probably will see her long enough to get clean clothes, a kiss and hug and out the door she goes again. When that girl starts driving.....we will never see her.

Chandler went and worked out this afternoon with Jordan and Josh. Then they are going to play basketball. If you remember a couple of posts again, I talked about Jordan living at our house on weekends. Well, Cha called a while ago and said...."momma, connect the dots with me". I said, "what?" He said...."connect the dots with me?" I said...."O.K. what are you talking about?" He said...."I don't have school tomorrow...Jordan doesn't have school tomorrow....connect the dots".

Ah! I get it.....Jordan wants to come to his weekend home, right? So, he will be sleeping over tonight. And, knowing these boys, it won't be the last night.

I need to go check on my dinner.
Italian baked chicken
green beans
roasted garlic italiano rice

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's SO cold! i don't like it, not one bit.

Autumn said...

that's right Tam I WISH it was that warm here!!! and I'm not saying that to be funny! Last night when I got outta class it was -30 actual and -45 wind chill. I was literly NUMB walking to my car!
Chels-come visit any time! ;)