CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

It's early

I don't think I mentioned but we sold Chandler's car. Steve just wasn't too sure about keeping it with the trouble it has given us. He wanted to know that Cha was in something, hopefully, more reliable. So, I'm up early this morning because Chandler has to be at work at 8 and I'm taking him. Steve wants him to have a Toyota or a Honda. He just likes them. He thinks they are good realiable cars. Just personal opinion but that's what he's looking to get him. Actually, we found a couple of Toyota's on Craigslist last night. We shall see. Rick is also looking for us. I hope we can find something soon. I have gotten spoiled to him having a car and me not having to haul kids everywhere. ha!

It definately looks like a dreary, winter day today. Makes me wanna drink coffee and.....oh wait.....I always wanna drink coffee, no matter what the weather does. hehe!

I've mentioned about not eating out so much. 3 weeks in a row, we ate at home, even weekends. We can definately tell a difference in our checkbook. You wouldn't really think that not eating out would make that big of a difference, but it really does. We decided to go to IHop with everyone from church on Friday night of the revival. That one time out was almost $50 for the four of us. THAT is why we have not been eating out. Shew! That's crazy. It was nice being with everyone though. It makes it even better when you don't go out for a while and then you do. That amount reminded me of why we have cut back.

later

0 comments: