CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's been a nice day

Nothing really over the top, just nice.

I ran 4 and 1/2 miles today. My plan was for only 4, so ......go me! Lynn and I went to Hendersonville to Sloan's first basketball game. It was nice. He did well.

Steve and I went and got a few things from Kroger. I needed stuff to make chili for tomorrow. The family is going over to momma's after church. Tomorrow is Bob's (my grandfather) birthday. I'm making chili. Momma is making white chicken chili and Les is making potato soup. From Kroger, we went to Home Depot. Steve needed to replace something in the tank of the toliet in Chandler's bathroom. We also needed a new head to the faucet in our kitchen, and I needed light bulbs.

Tonight I made pancakes for dinner. Yummy....I love pancakes!

I'm already tired and it's only 7:18...whats up with that?

5 comments:

Kasey said...

Hey, I had pancakes the last two saturdays in a row. :) Go pancakes!!

Brandon Shaw said...

I know! It feels like 11 already! And only 9 aclock :/

Netty said...

Sounds Yummy!

LaDonna said...

Mmm, brinner. (breakfast for dinner)

Anonymous said...

ahhhahaha.
So that comment my mom said, was actually me.
I was signed into her account and just now realized it when i came back to stalk you on the internet. haha.
But yeah, just thought I'd let you know.