CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Super Excited!

I'm tired! But I'm oh so excited for the upcoming revival. It begins this Thursday and goes through Sunday night. I KNOW God is gonna bless. I just know it.

We had a prayer service tonight in preperations for the revival. Bro. Sutton had 5 different speakers. Each spoke on a different topic and after each one spoke we prayed for that. Example...Bro Hall spoke on lost souls, then we prayed for lost souls. Next, Galen spoke on broken homes and broken marriages, then we prayed. After Galen...Andy spoke on discouragement, then we prayed. Steve spoke on healing and we prayed for healing. And lastely, Sis. Maudie spoke on miracles and we prayed for miracles. We ended the service praying for God to completely have His way in the revival. The prayer turned into an all out "praise" time for what we KNOW God is gonna do.

Bro. Sutton encouraged us to continue this week seeking God in behalf of the revival. I really beleive God is gonna do some things. I can't wait!!!!!

Tomorrow is a holiday and my husband has the day off. I'm glad for him. We have things we need to take care of. Back several months ago, the kids and I were driving down the interstate and there was a truck in front of us. All of a sudden out from under the truck came this HUGE rock flying straight toward us. We didn't have time to do anything and the rock slammed onto the hood of my car leaving a really nice gash. We've turned it into the insurance company and tomorrow we are taking it to be fixed. It was a blessing that it didn't hit the windshield. It would have probably shattered the thing and could have really hurt us.

We are also going to get Steve some new glasses. He has had the same ones for years and his perscription has changed. He wants me to be with him when picking them out so I can say...."uh...nope....not them or "yep, those look nice".

We are gonna have 3 extra bodies at our house tonight. Andrea and Chelsei are staying over. And Chandler just asked if Josh could stay the night. Oh why not. I should start charging these kids for using my house as a hotel. I could really rack up. haha! Just kidding, I'm thankful that they all feel so comfortable to be here.

I started this post saying...."I'm tired" and I still am....so

good nite!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

ah I'm so excited to hear what God's gonna do!!!!! Our youth retreat was just simply grand!! :) God blessed in such a mighty way tonight!! Thank you Jesus!! get Steve some HOT square frames! he'd look hot!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for revival!! The service last night was so good. I can't wait for this week. =)

Netty said...

Me too!!!!