CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Is today Sunday?

It has not seemed like Sunday at all today. Every Sunday (Lord willing), I am at church....morning and evening, but not today. The plan was for me to stay at home with Morgan this morning because Steve had to teach Sunday School. And then tonight, I would go to church and he would stay home with her. That way, we could both at least get to go once. Well, we rememberd this morning that Bro. Sutton called a conference for tonight. And, with Steve being the clerk and treasurer, he had to be there. So I got the bad end of the deal.

I've literally been in my P.J.'s all day. I took a bath about 4:30 and changed from one pair to another. I had a REALLY good prayer while in that bath. I needed something from the Lord, talked to Him about it and believe He has already fixed it for me!!! Thank you, Jesus!

Morgan....ah yes....Mo....she has been on the couch again ALL day. Well, half the day. She didn't get out of bed until noon. Her little body (and if you know Morgan, when I say little body, I mean it literally) has needed to catch up. She is already teeny tiny but, she's lost weight from all the barfing and now she looks extra teeny tiny. She said she felt better yesterday than today.
Please pray for her strength.

So far, the rest of us haven't gotten this junk. Last night, I felt a little queezy but I texted some to pray for me and it passed. Shew! Thank you again, Jesus!

I have sprayed Lysol in this house like it's going out of style. **learned that from my Nanny**ha! She believes Lysol is the "divine cleanser" of all germs. Haha!

Hope everyone is having great services (to which I'm not apart of....grrr)!!!

love to all

3 comments:

Netty said...

Please tell her we are still praying! I missed you tonight.
I jokingly told Bro. Sutton that half the church had sympathy sickness!LOL!
Love ya!

Vicki Smith said...

Sorry about Morgan. I'm praying she's feeling better and that the rest of the family will be spared.
We began a revival at Southside yesterday and had 2 real good services. Last night was especially good. We'll be going through Friday night. Please keep the revival in your prayers. We want to see souls saved.

Tam said...

Sis Smith...I will be praying for sure. We are gonna be in revival beginning Jan 22 with Bro. Hawkins. We are very excited!