CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 29, 2009

I'm SSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOO tired

But, it's been a very productive day. I got up bright and early this morning because Chandler had to be at work at 9. No, I didn't have to take him....he has a car now. But, we had to be at the County Clerk's office before he went to work to get his car tag registered to his new car. We were there about 8:30. From there Cha went to work and I went to the church bank and then to our personal bank. I came home and did some housework. I also got the kids attendance reports filled out and sent in which was due Jan. 10.

I met my sister in law, Debbie, at her new house. She and my brother bought a new house and it's in the process of being built. She wanted me to see her new cabnits. They are beautiful.
The house is gorgeous.

Let's see.....oh yeah.....

I came back home and worked on my lesson for Saturday. I'm teaching the gleaners at Super Bowl Saturday, a youth function we are having. I have to get some supplies for that but I'm gonna do that tomorrow after Chelsei and I go to Panera for lunch....yes, Chels, your going with me..hehe!

I went and got some things to make Tim and Ondra a goody basket to take to the hospital. It's always good to have junk food when your sitting at the hospital, right? Those vending machines can get expensive.

I stopped by and visited with Bradley for a while.

Chandler and I did a lesson of Geometry. Morgan was at Katie's. I left the house about 4:00 to head downtown to Steve's office. He had taken my car this morning to get the oil changed. So, I took Chandler's car and headed out. I got Steve, we went to the oil change place, left Chandler's car there, got in my car and headed to Gallatin. We visited with Tim, Ondra and Gracee for a while. We didn't get to see Sis. White. She's in ICU and can only have visitors at certain times. We were not there during those times.

When we left the hospital, Steve and I were both starving. So, we decided to stop at Subway. I love Subway. I think I could eat it everyday. Chandler wanted us to pick something up for him at Game Stop, so we did. We went back to the oil change place and got Chandler's car.

Steve headed home and I headed to Lynn's to get Morgan. She texted me and said she wanted to do her math when we got home. WHAT?! Your kidding me. It's 9pm. But, that's Morgan, she would rather do it at 9pm and not have to do any tomorrow. So, we did.

It's now 10:38pm and I'm pooped. Can you tell why? It's been a busy day but very productive.
I'm sure there are other things I'm forgetting but my brain can't think right now....I'm going to bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

man, that was a productive day! it made me tired just reading it! tomorrow is going to be fuuuuuun! :D
love you!

Vic said...

Enjoy every minute because there is coming a day when you will desire to have those children back for just one more second!