CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 26, 2009

WHAT A REVIVAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The first two nights were good. Bro Hawkins.......AH! Bro. Hawkins, what an awesome man. I knew of him from seeing him at the assembly but had never personally met him (I don't think). What a man of God. He, as we might say....."has got the goods". Now, if you go to Antioch, you know that's it's very easy for me to get excited about the Lord, right? I beleive we should get excited about the Lord. Example time...........many can get excited over their favorite sports team winning a silly ole game. They will jump and hoop and holler when their team wins but when it comes to hoopin and hollerin over the Lord, they sit like a bump on a log. Hmmmmm, doesn't make sense to me...................anyway

Bro. Hawkins tickles me to death. He is not at all intimidated about getting loud for the Lord and I love it. A man after my own heart...hehe!! He preached some great messages. But, even though the first two night were great.........we needed something more. We needed a breakthrough..................BAD!

Saturday night......THE night..................there is no way to describe to you in a post how the Holy Ghost moved through that place. It was truly a Holy Ghost revival! His power was SO strong. It was exacatly what we needed. And, God did not disappoint. It takes some travailing on our part. It takes determination on our part but Oh how it's worth it. From that night on, the entire rest of the revival was like this. Many were in the alter seeking God for their needs. We didn't get out of service Saturday night until 11:00pm. On Sunday morning, we didn't get out until 2:30 and Sunday night we had one seeking the Holy Ghost until late.

To my knowledge we had 3 saved, 4 sanctified and 1 received the Holy Ghost. We also had deliverances. And I know I would be safe in saying.......everyone received a re-newing in their spirit. IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm so thankful God let me be a part of this revival. I'm so thankful my kids experienced this revival. I want them to know the true power of God. It's real. It's real. It's real. It changes lives.

If we want more..............God's got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Autumn said...

I can NOT wait to see the DVDs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see what will happen this week!!! And I can't wait to hear about what all will happen in the weeks to come!!! The Lord is moving in a mighty way! We just need to surrender to Him!!!!!