CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Up early

So, I woke up early this morning. Even before Steve left for work which is about 6 something. I think I climbed out of bed right at 7. The house is quiet, except for the T.V. playing. I'm "sorta" listening to the Today Show.

They just said something about this baby having a tumor in his brain. When they looked further into the tumor there was a completely developed FOOT. Isn't that crazy?!?! Weird! How in the world could that happen?! Strange.....very strange!

For a little while now, I have been waking up in the mornings with my lower back killing me. I don't mean just a little pain, I mean killing me. I'm not really sure what the cause is. I'm guessing it's a combo of age and running. And, maybe sleeping weird. I'm getting ready to increase my running mileage in preperation for the 1/2 marathon so I probably should go visit the chiropractor. I haven't been in probably over a year. There was a hiccup with our insurance and I got a pretty sizey bill from them. So, I stopped going. Now that Steve has the new job with new insurance I need to see how much is covered. Going to the chiropractor sure does help. It probably will really help with my long distance running. I'd like to go about once a week, depending on the insurance. Need to check into that.

Hope everyone has a good day....I plan too!

5 comments:

Kasey said...

I explained on my blog...and sorry about your back. That sorta stuff happens when you get old ;) KIIIIDDDDING, dont smack me.

Rachel said...

I have heard of things like that with the baby. The cases I've heard of, it was an egg that started to divide into a twin, but it didn't do it right, and only part of the twin developed. Sadness AND weird.

Morgan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Morgan said...

a foot?...in a babies head?...weird!

Tam said...

O.K Morgan, you CRACKED me up with your comment! hahahaha!!!!!