CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 22, 2009

SO much excitement!!!!!!!

There is SO much excitement and anticipation for this revival. It starts tonight and runs through Sunday night. I can't wait to see what all God does. He is ready and I hope we are. Much praying and fasting have gone into preparing for this. God will never dissapoint us BUT, WE have to get from point A to point B....right Amy? You had to be in the youth service last night to understand that last comment. God is already there, waiting on us. It's up to us!!!

I'm expecting GREAT things. I want the Lord to do a work in all of us, but I especially want to see our young people in the alters, seeking God. I'm just so excited!!!

It's gonna be great.....simply great!!!

Yall come if you can!

3 comments:

Morgan said...

The Lord is going to bless this Revival. :)

Autumn said...

I CAN NOT wait to hear every detail of what the Lord does!!!
wish I could be there!
can't wait to watch the DVD's

Autumn said...

POST ABOUT THE REVIVAL ALREADY!!!
....please...ha