CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 9, 2009

3:45 AM

***warning - this may gross you out.....read at your own risk*****

Morgan is VERY sick. She slept over at Katie's last night, well, until 4:00 this morning. Chandler woke me up at about 3:45 saying that Morgan had texted him and wanted me to call her, she was very sick. She didn't want to call the home phone. You know when you get a call in the middle of the night, it can scare you when you are in a deep sleep.

So, I called her and our conversation went as follows:

Morgan - "Momma, I'm SO sick at my stomach. I can't hardley move. It made me sick to get up and get my phone to call"

Me - "Honey, what's the matter?"

Mo - "I don't know, but it's bad. I think I'm gonna puke.....I need you".

Me - "Can you get to the bathroom?"

Mo - "No, I'm telling you, I can't move"

Me - "Lay on your side" (I don't know why or when, but I think I've heard it's better to lay on your side than your back.....)

Me - "Do you want to wake Lynn up?"

Mo - "Momma, I don't want to puke"

Me - "You might feel better, if you do. You need to get some sprite to drink"

(She wakes Katie up to go get her a sprite.)

Me - "Morgan, you need to get the trash can, in case you throw up".

Mo - "Oh momma, it's bad....I think I'm gonna puke"

Me - "Get the trash can, Morgan, get the trash can"

(Katie attempts to grab the trash can)

Mo - "Momma....oh no.....I'm gonna......Bwahhknflweina;theeowp!!!!

Me - " Are you puking in the trash can?"

Mo - (in a very shallow voice) - "No, the floor".......SPLAT!!!!!!!!

Me - "IM ON MY WAY"

I get to Lynn's a little after 4:00am. Morgan is sitting on the couch with a big bowl on the floor in front of her. We get her things and make it home with no issues. We both go to my room and try to get back to sleep. By this time it's about 4:45. One hour later, just when I drift back to sleep, she wakes me up, and puked again. Poor thing! We take care of business. Get back to bed. At 7:00, she taps me on the leg. "Momma, here it comes again", sure enough, she puked.

It's now 8:05 and she's laying on the couch with her puke bucket near by. She is pale as a ghost.

Please say a prayer for her and also that none of the rest of us get this junk.

***if you read this...I warned you to read at your own risk*** hehe!

NOTE - She just puked AGAIN!!!! Good grief!!!

7 comments:

Amanda Bull said...

It's going around. We have seen tons of it in the last 2 weeks. The good news is that it only lasts 24-48 hours. The bad news is that in that time it is VERY contagious. Wash hands! Try to get her to drink clear liquids slowly. It's probably best if she doesn't try to eat right now. Good luck, and I am praying.

Kasey said...

Been there, done that. EWWW. I am praying for Sunshine. Tell her I love her.

emily said...

this post would embarrass the junk out of me. does she know you posted this? =)

i hope she feels better. hopefully its just something she ate and its working its way out of her body, poor little sunshine. tell her i love her bunches and im praying too.

Vic said...

Praying here too!

Katie said...

I have NEVER smelt something SO HORRID in my LIFE! It was HORRIBLE! I feel so bad for her :( I still have the picture in my head of her puking.. BLEGH! I really hope I don't get it considering I was in the same BED as her! :/ uh oh. Better get to praying! Tell her I love her!

Rachel said...

Ugh. That's what Sara and I had over Christmas. A few days ago Sara puked again, so I guess she either caught it again or she got something different. NO FUN! Praying for Morgan!

Unknown said...

poor thing! and micah and i had been texting her last night so it must have come up on her quite suddenly and without warning.

and as for it coming out both ends, that's almost as bad as me on christmas eve. i ate too much and felt like i was about to be sick, so i went to lay down in mom and dad's room since that room has it's own bathroom. sure enough, a few minutes later.. brawlaagksngka... but that wasn't the worst of it. apparently my nose got tickled at the same time and I SNEEZED just as I was puking.. yup.. from the nose and mouth at the same time. GROSS!!! i wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy.

took forever and a box of klenex to get it all out!

tell morgan i'm praying for her.