CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 11, 2008

Yesterday and Today

Yesterday, I woke up not feeling so well. But by last night, I got to feeling better. Thank the Lord, nothing too bad. Today is Friday...man the weeks seem to ffffllllyyy by. Usually on Friday's, I take the kids to Lynn to ride with her to tutorial since she teaches and there's really no sense in me driving there when she is going anyway. But, they left for Mississippi last night due to her father's illness so I had to take Chandler to class this morning. I'll be in a rather rush because I have to pick him up at 11:45, bring him back home and be at Bradley's by 12:30 to have him at therapy by 1:00..shew...makes me tired just thinking about it. It 's O.K. though, I'm grateful to be able to do the things I do. I love my job!!! LOL

Momma said something about us taking Brad out for dinner tonight. Hmmm...maybe.

Morgan mentioned on her blog what a great service we had Wednesday night and I want to echo that. We had such a prayer. One of those where you KNOW you have reached Heaven. Not just one of those hurry up, don't forget to mention all the request prayers but one of those effectual, fervant from righteous people ones. The kind that stirs something in you. The kind where you know the answers are on the way. (not at all that the small, quick ones don't reach Heaven...but you know what I mean). We need more of those kind! I would love to have a prayer revival. Simply just meet together... just to pray! Nothing more...but pray!!! I believe with all my heart that PRAYER WORKS!!!!!!!!!


Well, I hope everyone has a wonderful day!

I guess that's all for now.

4 comments:

Erika J. said...

please keep us posted on how lynn's dad is doing.

and please toss up some of those prayers to heaven for me. i wish so much that i could be in a service like that.

Vic said...

PRAYER REVIVAL, PRAYER REVIVAL, PRAYER REVIVAL!!!!!

Our family has been fasting, praying for months now and it would be wonderful for us to have a prayer revival...Why don't you get right on that????

Just not the last week of this month, I will be in revival...lol

Tam said...

Where will you be in revival?

Netty said...

How does that song go ?? "Send it on down, send it on down, Lord send that Holy Ghost fire on down!"

(Well in our case up a little North!LOL!)

Praising the Lord!