CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

I did it again

I'm famous for missing/forgetting about Morgan's orthodontist appt's. It was 12:12 today, we were right in the middle of school and it dawned on me...we are suppose to be at the ortho. in 15 minutes. This is not the first time I've done this. Oh well, so I made the phone call and rescheduled it until tomorrow at 11:45 and I told Morgan to remind me to write myself a note or I will forget again.

Usually on Tuesday's Lynn and I take the girls to Spanish together, but today she just didn't feel like going so I took them myself. My Nanny got me a gift card to Belk for Christmas so I decide to kill time while they were in Spanish and that's where I headed. What did I get you ask....nothing. Maybe next time.

Speaking of Lynn not feeling like going. Please continue to pray for her. She just kinda walks around in another world. I know with prayer and time it will get some easier for her. When my father in law passed away someone told my husband something that has stuck with him and he shared it with Lynn...."It doesn't hurt any less, it just hurts less often" I 'm confident she will be O.K because she has the Lord, and He will make sure she's O.K.

Have you ever had a strawberry limeade from Sonic? MMMMMMMM....good! I was really wanting one on the way home from church tonight so that's what I did, I got myself one. As I was ordering the girl said, as they ALWAYS say..."would you like any cheese sticks with that" (think about it, don't they ALWAYS ask that?... next time you go...listen, they will say it) and normally the answer is no...if I had wanted cheese sticks, I would have ordered cheese sticks, right? But tonight I said "yes please". Chandler positively LOVES Sonic cheese sticks so I got him some. (and Morgan, I didn't forget her).

Changing books completely here.....what do you wish? Here's what I wish....that Bradley would be completely whole again and working for the Lord. Sharing his testimony with others and winning souls to the Lord because of it. That's what I wish...what do you wish?

6 comments:

Caet said...

When we go to Sonic they ask if we want Cheese Cake Bites lol

Vic said...

I wished Charlie would get saved and come home and our family be healed...

emily said...

I wish the same EXACT thing you wish. That's what I wish.

Kasey said...

That my whole family would be saved, and Damons family.

Erika J. said...

i wish for complete healing and for my family to be in a spiritual environment.

Rachel said...

I wish this baby would hurry up and get here... well, she can wait until after we move, I suppose. :-)

Strawberry limeades are my FAVORITE too. Strawberry root beers too! Green apple Dr. Peppers are interesting... I love flipping the carhops out by ordering something outrageous. :-)