CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Super Sunday!

It has been a good day. It started with us picking Bradley up for church. He wants to come all the time now...this makes me so happy! We had a good crowd this morning. Sis Carol led us in "I would not be denied" and at the end of the song, Sis. Rebekah, under the anointing of the Holy Ghost said, "this is exactly the spirit we need to get in...that we WILL NOT be denied" From there the spirit began to build and build and there was such a spirit of prayer among us. Many came forward to be anointed. I felt so strongly that God really wanted us to "seek Him" for the many needs, and that's just what we did. The more we seek God in prayer, the more the victories WILL come.

Brad wanted to go eat Chinese, so we did. I know, I know, that makes it twice this weekend but the kids were not with us either time so it wasn't nearly as much. We ate today for $15...not bad at all.

Tonight's service was great also. Daddy had called me earlier and asked if I would lead in a testimony service. I began with the scripture in Pslam - I will bless the Lord at all times, His praise shall continually be in my mouth. From there, several stood and testified of the goodness of the Lord.
I told them.....testimony service should not be like pulling teeth, it should be like popcorn...everyone popping up so quickly cause we have soooooooo much to be thankful, right? Everyone should have something to continually praise the Lord for...He provides the very air we breathe. His goodness is endless!!!!!

I'm home now, just finished my 2nd bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios.
I'm tired....good night my friends!!

4 comments:

Brandon Shaw said...

2 bowls heh? ;)

Tam said...

can't eat just one...hehe

Tam said...

can't eat just one...hehe

Brandon Shaw said...

Oh of course not :P