CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Vic, Vic, Vic

That girl is to much! She just called my house and asked for Steve. O.K. let me say this, Steve and Chandler have been anxiously waiting for the Titans to play at 3:30. The phone rang just at kick off, it was Vic and she knew Steve would be watching. Steve got the phone and Vic said, "I need to talk". I heard Steve say "well, I'll pray about it and call ya back"....LOL.

It's good to have humor with friends!

I do hope our Titans go all the way. That would be cool. I think I would even get interested if they kept winning.

2 comments:

Vic said...

First I said are you busy and he said not at all, he was really going to talk to me...but I just couldn't keep up the charade...so I said yes you are doing something your watching the Titans...muwahahahaha...you had to be there...lol

Tam said...

you crazy thing...that's sweet though, that he was gonna talk over the game.