CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 19, 2008

Today

has been a really good day. Lazy, laid back, and such as that. I've been in P.J.'s again all day. I've gotten my house clean and still in the process of doing laundry. I've got a pot of potato soup on the stove and brownies in the oven. Em is sleeping over tonight. I think we will watch a movie, not sure which one yet. She and Morgan are shopping right now. It's very cold outside so being home sounds good to me.

Last night momma, Morgan, Chandler, Devan and me went to watch Dylan race (which I mentioned in a previous post). It was in Shelbyville in an arena with NO HEAT. We knew there would be no heat so we were prepared as far as our dress. Momma had on about 3 layers of clothing. It really wasn't as bad as we thought. Toward the end of it I started to get really cold. It was fun and I've got pics but I'll have to wait for Morgan to get home and post them for me. I still don't know how to post pics. She always does it for me.

I pray everyone has a great Sunday and God blesses mightily in your services. We serve the God of deliverance, healing and victory. Let's wrap our minds around that and KNOW.....GOD IS IN CONTROL!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Morgan said...

God IS in control! Amen sista! :)

Love ya momma!

Netty said...

Yo go sista! :)