CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 17, 2008

82 years young

Tomorrow is my grandfather's (Bob) birthday. My family got together tonight for dinner to celebrate. He was very excited that we were all there.(except for my dad, he's sick, please pray for him) We had a nice time. I love my family very much. God has blessed in that both sets of my grandparents are still alive, all four of them. (momma's parents & daddy's parents) Isn't that such a great blessing?

Tomorrow I take Bradley to therapy and then tomorrow night we are going to watch Dylan race. For those that may not know, Dylan is my nephew, Tommy's son. He is racing motorcycles. He loves it and how could he not being Tommy's son. My brother's first word was "motor". I think Dylan is really excited that we are coming to watch him. You know how as a kid, when you did something special, it made you feel really good for people to be there and support you. Actually, come to think of it, even as an adult we like it when people support us, right? But especially for kids. It's important to their self worth. So...GO DYLAN GO!

Well, I think I'll call my kiddos down for family devotion and call it a night.

Please continue to pray for Lynn.

4 comments:

-heather- said...

Hey, Cathy Horton here, you guys coming to the Couple's Retreat. I have NO apps from Antioch.....Hope to see you there! Let me know if you need any info...434-947-2047

Vic said...

Way to go Bob...Happy Birthday to you...

Kasey said...

Hey mom! hahaha lol...morgan will so be mad after reading that!!

Tam said...

Hello Cathy... I don't suppose we will be making it to couple's retreat this year. I hope you guys have a great one. God Bless!