CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, January 28, 2008

WHAT is that smell???????

Every day that we have done school for the past 10 years of home schooling, our dog, Pancake sits under the table. It's like she knows...it's time for school and I want to be with my family so she takes her spot under the school room table until we are finished. Today, like every day, Morgan and I were doing math, Pancake was under the table and the MOST horrible smell ever was filling the room. WHAT is that smell? I said to Morgan..."Pancake must have have rolled in something nasty this morning. As I looked under the table and happen to see her backside.....OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, it was awful. Apparently, when she went out to do her business....things got caught in her hair. Pomeranians have tons and tons of hair...like a fur ball and Oh My....it was terrible. As soon as she heard me say...bath....she went running and hid under my bed. I could not even bribe her with cheese, which she usually comes running but NO......so I had no choice but to wait for her to appear.

Chandler and I sat down to do Algebra in the school room and here she came. So I grabbed her and off to the tub we went. Much better....Shew...I'm telling you...it was bad!


***Chandler just said......Momma...you are NOT posting about that)...LOL

why not, huh?

1 comments:

Kasey said...

yum.... :) cha needs a blog.