CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 24, 2008

My "to do" list for today.....

have my morning devotion
take the dog to have her nails clipped
do school with my kiddos
go see Bradley
go to the grocery store
do some laundry
check on my mom (she's sick)
run about 4 miles
call my grandparents just to say "Hi" (i'm so bad about this)
decide what's for dinner & make it
go to the bank
go to the church at 7:00 for prayer
I'm sure more will come to mind as the day moves forward

...and in the midst of all of it....PRAY

** and they say stay at home moms have an easy job ** (hehe)

I'll let you guys know how much I got accomplished from my "to do" list tonight. Let's see how productive I can make this day...

4 comments:

Kasey said...

sdon't forget morgans appt.

Kasey said...

oh wait...that was yesterday, my bad

Brandon Shaw said...

This should be good.... :P!!


(and just to let you know, I failed the word verification on this 3 times before I finally got it right lol...)

(make that 4 times)

Erika J. said...

brandon, i have the same problem at times too.

tam, stay at home moms definitely don't have it easy -- even when they don't have a big list of things 'to do'.