CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 4, 2008

Christmas Again...today and tomorrow...YAY!!!

Lynn and I finally exchanged our Christmas gifts today. She got me a Quesadilla Maker. I'm so excited! I might use it tonight.

Tomorrow Em and Morgan and me are exchanging our gifts. I had to order hers and it came in yesterday so now we finally get to share. I got her....well, I can't tell just yet cause it will ruin the surprise if she reads this. But, I rrrrreeeeeaaallllyyyy think she's gonna like it aaaaallllllooooootttt. I love giving gifts that people have no idea about and you really think they are gonna love. I hope she loves it as much as I'm gonna love giving it to her.

So, tonight consists of staying home and doing much of nothing. Since Steve didn't get home from work until late last night and he had already eaten pizza, I'm gonna let him try the left over chicken taco soup. I think he will like it too. I think I'm having a salad and I'll fix the kids the quesadilla's, maybe I'll have that too.

Les invited us to go to Hickory Falls tonight but I'm really trying to be good (new years goal/resolution, I guess) about saving some money. I want to be a better steward of our money this year (Lord, help me)!

Well, it's 3:22 and we still have to do Algebra II for today so better get off.

I have asked for prayer for my husband's job situation before....VERY stressful. He did not get home until 9:00pm last night and he said he may have to work Saturday as well. God can open a door and make a way for him, please help us pray. Thanks!

Love
Tam

0 comments: