CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

BITTER COLD!!!

19 degrees...this is what the thermometer read in my car just a few minutes ago and I'm sure, according to the weather man that it's gonna get even colder. Makes me so very thankful for my warm fuzzy P.J.'s and blankets and home in general.

So, my day consisted of getting up around 8:30. I think this has become my internal alarm clock except I'll need to for real set an alarm clock for tomorrow so I can get the day started with school...first day back is never really easy. ******interuption**** I just heard my husband starting our fireplace, turning it on that is, it's a gas fireplace, anyway, you know it has to be cold when Steve turns on the fireplace. I'm usually the one to do that. I'm usually the one who is cold, not him. I don't know if that has ever happened the whole time we've lived here. I just ask him, "are you turning the fireplace on" and he said, "I'm kinda cold"...WOW!!!

Anyway, back to my day, I said in an earlier post that I really don't have official new years resolutions but I have decided to try my best to read through the entire Bible this year. I'm using that guide thingy and will try my best to accomplish this. I started Jan. 1. After I had my morning devotion, I did a little house cleaning and laundry. I went to the Y at 1:00 and ran. It's about time for Lynn and I to start training for the 1/2 marathon that will be April 26 this year. I ran 4 miles today. Steve is planning to run the full marathon, 26.2 miles, shew, 13.1 is way enough for me. He ran the Chicago Marathon back in 2002 and thought he would give it another go.

Les and I took Bradley to therapy tonight. His first session was at 5:00pm. Rick met us there. We went through Wendy's on our way home, Brad wanted a cheeseburger. (He always wants a cheeseburger..lol) So, Les headed home and Rick and I hung out with him for a bit. He is doing sooooooo good these days. I just can't wait to see what God has in store for that boy. Good stuff....good, good, stuff!!!!!

Now I'm home. I hope everyone stays warm tonight.

Peace out (when Morgan reads that I wrote "peace out", I can so hear her saying, Mom...NO!!!) hehe

Good night

2 comments:

Katie said...

Hey Mrs. Tammy,

I Love You!

(and yes, it is Cold!! brrr! :P...)

Brandon Shaw said...

Peace. :P