CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

GOD ANSWERS PRAYER

For several months, off and on I've mentioned praying for Steve's job situation. Do you guys remember that (righteous expectations, right Sis. Smith?) Anyway, his job has been very, very, very, very, very stressful for quite some time now. My prayer has been "God, please open a door or "fix" things were he is at". Well, God has answered our prayer. Praise the Lord!!!! As of February 1, Steve will be managing a new group of people and have more regular hours....regular ole 8 to 5 instead of 7am to 8pm. God chose not to move him from this job for now, but to simply shift some things within the office. For this we are grateful.

We were talking about it tonight and agreed God must want Steve here for a reason, maybe. He was sharing with me about a co-worker, who's mother is not doing well. They have gotten some very sad news about her health and it doesn't look good for her. Steve said he felt like before too long that he needed to talk to her about eternity.
Please pray for him to know the right time and to use words of wisdom in this matter.

I truly thank God for "fixing" things for Steve. The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord....and my husband is truly a good man.

4 comments:

Vic said...

Great for Steve and what a Great God!!

Katie said...

Thank the Lord!

Autumn said...

well welcome back Tam! glad to be reading about your life again! I love it! soon I'll be living there and I won't be reading about it I'll be living it with ya! :) yay! love ya!

emily said...

Yay, thank the Lord! He is so good to us. Tell Brother Steve I will be praying for him and that lady. The Lord will prepare the way.