CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 4, 2008

For Rachel

and anyone else interested but she asked....

Chicken Taco Soup

4 chicken breasts, cubed
1 can chicken broth
1 small can green chiles
2 cans navy beans
crushed red pepper, to taste
pepper, to taste
salt, to taste
2 tsp. ground cumin
basil, to taste
parsley, to float

Boil the chicken, cut into cubes. Then, mix all ingredients in crock pot or pot on the stove for couple of hours. (you will need to add some water to the pot)

Chow Down!!!!


Rachel *** I didn't have all these spices before this and if you don't, let me know and you can borrow mine just to see if this is a recipe you guys even like before you go buy them. Let me know, and I'll bring them to church. There's no sense in you spending the money and then not even liking it.

Also, I can't take credit for this recipe, I got it from our church cookbook.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh now that's embarrassing! I sooooo need to get our church cookbook. Thanks for posting it!

I think I have all of those spices except for the basil and parsley. Think I could swing it without it?

Tam said...

Your welcome...You probably could do with them...let me know.

Tam said...

**without***