CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Man it's cold

It has been soooooo cold here this weekend. My car read 18 degrees on the way home from church.

So, today has been good. The services this morning and tonight were good. We are starting a "time of prayer" tomorrow night at the church. Every night this week, we are meeting at 7:00pm just for prayer. I'm so excited about this. When the church prays....look out, right? Prayer truly is the key!!!!!!!

I hope everyone has a great week. I can't wait to see what GREAT things God has in store when we humble ourselves and pray and seek His face!!!!!!

love to all

5 comments:

Pam said...

Tammy I was wanting to ask you to please pray for my son Jonathan and his wife Angel. They both need the Lord,and get back in church. Jonathan is a member. Also pray for my daughter Kristin she went with Nabors group and it has been really hard, but I serve a God that is greater than anything that we face.

Tam said...

I will certainly pray Pam. Our God is greater and I'm expecting to see our miracles soon!!!! We all in this together and need each other. Heaven will be worth it all.

Tam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brandon Shaw said...

It was 18 degrees on the way back from morning service? Or evening? Josh and me ran 8 miles yesterday, and I had no idea it was that cold!