CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

VICTORY

today is mine....I told the devil....get thee behind.....victory today is mine.
There's a deep settled peace abiding in my soul!!!!!

We've been in prayer all this week and what an awesome time we had last night. Unless you were there, it just cannot be put into words, right? ... those of you that were there?
We ALL have circumstances, situations, "stuff" we need God to do, that ONLY God can do.
I desire with ALL my heart to keep myself in that place with Him that He is pleased with. Nearer, nearer, draw me nearer blessed Lord!!! Regardless of what I see with my eyes or hear with my ears....GOD IS IN CONTROL!!!!!!!!!! So, all of you out there that are "waiting" as many of us are...let me encourage you....keep your heads held high. The battle is the Lords and it is already won. There is absolutely nothing that our God cannot do. There is NEVER a time throughout the Word where God fails. It cannot happen, it will not happen. This pushes me that much more to make sure daily that I'm on His side. The winning side!!!!!

My desire above all else is to hear Him say "Well Done" but like my daddy says, in order to hear Him say "Well Done", I must do well.

Grant it in me dear Lord Jesus!!!!

0 comments: