CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Let me start...

with last night. Steve really liked the chicken taco soup. Also, the quesadilla maker that Lynn got me is a huge hit. I made cheese quesadilla's and chicken/cheese quesadilla's. Very nice. I love that thing. Now, on to today....my dog woke me up this morning, needing to go outside at about 8:30. I realized that I had a bad headache so I laid back down, fell back asleep and slept for another 2 hours. I woke back up at about 10:15 or so and thankfully my headache was long gone...thank you Jesus!

I met Lynn and went for a run then went by to visit my mom & dad. When I had talked with her earlier she said if your out come by and see what your daddy has gotten done in the bathroom. He's remodeling both of their much needed bathrooms and she wanted to show me what he had gotten done. My dad is such a jack of all trades man. I'm serious, I don't think there is anything he can't do, he's such a handy man.

I came home and Les called saying Rick wanted to go out to eat tonight, did we want to go? Hmmmmmmm, remembering my commitment to try and be a better steward of our money, I told her thanks but no thanks. Since eating out is something my kids and I enjoy, (sometimes Steve but not so much, he's a homebody) I think we will try eating out every other weekend so we do have that to look forward to. I really hope I can hold to this.

I took a shower and knowing we were not going anywhere tonight, I put my P.J.'s on. Yep, 4:30 in the afternoon and I'm in P.J. Does anyone else love that? Oh wait, when I talked to Les at earlier than 4:30 she was in P.J.'s too. Ya gotta love that..hehe

Tonight I'm making, well, another Mexican thingy. I'm so glad my family are not picky eaters. Some people may not want Mexican two nights in a row but the Fox family doesn't mind.

There's some game coming on that I heard Steve and Chandler talking about watching tonight. Morgan and I could care less about that so maybe we will curl up under the covers and watch "Charlotte's Web". Momma got the DVD for her for Christmas and I'm sure it's really cute.

So, that's about it for my day. I pray that everyone has great services tomorrow.

Let me leave you with this...HOPE....Be of good courage, and he shall stengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.

love to all...

4 comments:

Brandon Shaw said...

I would mind mexican either :D. Talk about goooood!

Brandon Shaw said...

wouldn't*

Netty said...

Yes to the PJ thing! Except I can't so much here because of the traffic that walks on our pallets right by the windows. Never know who'll be "looking" in!
YIKES!

Anonymous said...

I blogged...trying to stir up activity on my page!