CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 30, 2008

Thank you Lord, I needed that!!!!

I'll explain the title in a few.....

This morning, I ran my usual 3 miles. It was extremely hot, but I pushed through and got it done.

Morgan slept over at a friends house tonight. Chandler went over to hang out at one of his friends house. He drove himself....man, that sounds so weird. He washed his car today and I must say, that puppy looks awesome. He even had the tires shining bright.

Tonight Steve, me, Rick, Les, Momma and Bradley went and ate Chinese. Steve and I went and picked Brad up. After eating, when we took him back home, we went in for a while. O.K. here comes the explanation of my title.....

There are those times, not too often, but times, when I wonder....is this it?!?!? Is this who he will be from now on?!? Is this the most of what we will get?!? I guess these thoughts are human thinking. Let me clarify one thing for sure.....I know and believe with all my heart that God is the Healer. He's the Great Physician and could whisper one word and Bradley could be made completely whole, if that was His Will!!!!! Those times of question, have NOTHING to do with God 's healing power, they are just simply thoughts of....."i wonder if"....

When we got Bradley back home he was sitting on the couch. I was sitting on the floor beside him talking with Rachel and Steve was just sitting in a chair across from Brad. Now, about 99.9% of the time, Bradley will not initiate talking. He will respond to you if you speak first but you have to speak first. Well, out of the blue Brad said, without ANY initiation...."Hey Steve....what's up"?

Rachel and I about died. I'm not kidding you. It shocked the fire out of all of us. I asked Steve if he had said anything to Brad first and he had not. The only thing Steve did was throw his head up at Brad. You know how guys do that as if to say, "how's it goin"? Well, he threw his head up to Brad but did not say a word and Brad spoke to him first.

I'm telling you, this was awesome!!!!! This is what I needed.

Of course I called my mom and Rick and in turn, my mom called my Nanny. Well, listen to this, the story gets even better.....

My Nanny said that she and Bob were praying this morning for Bradley. My Nanny asked the Lord to please let Bradley talk today. She said that the Holy Ghost spoke through her in that prayer and she KNEW Bradley would talk today. She told Bob, "I guarantee you, that today, even if its late tonight, Bradley will talk. It was about 9:15pm when this happened.


blessing - God IS still working!!!!!!!!! Our prayers ARE NOT in vain!!!!!! PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME!!!

6 comments:

crystal said...

awesome...truly awesome...

Vic said...

Yay Brad...I tell you Nanny is a prayer warrior that we need to take notice of and follow after...There must be those that will take up that mantle when she is gone...She has been a fortress of strength to my life and many things she has prayed about and told me the answer would come, came...Thank God for Nanny Doe...She is an awesome woman of God...

Katie said...

Thank the Lord! That is AWESOME! Bradley WILL be made whole again, i believe that with ALL my heart!

Thanks for sharing this.. it encouraged me..

Sara said...

That's great! I appreciate your honesty when you talk about waiting for Bradley's healing. You never hide the fact that sometimes you just don't understand why he isn't healed yet, but that doesn't shake your faith. It's encouraging to me because sometimes I am overwhelmed with things I don't understand. Thanks for just being you. Love ya!

Amanda Bull said...

I have chill bumps! Thank you, Lord!!

marvoop said...

Praise the Lord! That is wonderful news. Keep on praying, God is using Bradley to help the youth of The Church of God see his Power!!