CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Praise Report

I can't believe I haven't shared this already. I'm getting old!

Anyway, Rick, that would be my Uncle Rick, my mom's brother for those who may not know who I'm talking about. Well, his arm had been bothering him so he went to the Dr. to get it checked out. They did an ultrasound on the area and in the process found what they called a mass/spot. O.K. you know what that could mean and immediately and certainly unfortunately your mind thinks the worse. Oh, I hate that! Anyway, they wanted him to have a MRI to look closer.

Two Wednesday night's ago, Rick got anointed and prayed for during service for this test, the MRI. Last Friday, he went to have it done. The tech person looked the first time and said to Rick, "where exactly is the spot suppose to be?". He looked again and found nothing. 3 times he looked and saw nothing. Hmmmm, strange, or is it?

Fast forward to this Tuesday, yesterday. Rick was scheduled to go back and see his Dr. to get the "official" report. His Dr. told him, "Yes, there was something there before, but IT'S GONE NOW".

OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD, HE REIGNS FROM HEAVEN ABOVE. WITH WISDOM, POWER AND LOVE, OUR GOD IS AN AWESOME GOD.

blessing - duh?! whatcha think after this post? Ha!

2 comments:

Tam said...

PRAISE THE LORD!

:) hows that momma?

Netty said...

WOW! PRAISE THE LORD!!!
God is so good!
reminds me of a song that Greater Vision sings.
Part of it says, "With all the many things he's done for us, Why do you think its just a dream? With all the many Miracles, Why don't you think its possible?"
I believe all things are possible and I am just waiting for more to come!!!

Love ya!