CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Time for some visiting

Today I get to see some friends from way back in the day. Little Sara Noel has grown up and is graduating from college. Steve and I were invited to her graduation party. I'm glad. We've struck up a new found friendship via the internet and I'm very thankful for this. Should be fun!

Also, I'm gonna go visit my grandparents tomorrow after church. My dad's parents. My Pa (my dad's dad) has "spells" every now and then. I don't think his health is the best so I feel like I need to go spend some time with him. I'm sure this will make their day. It's one of those "just because" visits. You know, it's not Christmas or a special occasion, it's just because. All 4 of us are gonna go. Steve, the kids and me. I need to call my Granny to let her know. I know she's gonna wanna fix us something to eat. You know how grandmothers do that. I have the best grandparents. When I was little, I stayed with my Granny alot. I spent alot of time on that farm. Lots of memories. I need to go visit them......just because.

Backing up, last night....we did nothing. It was nice though. Morgan went and hung out with the youth (as usual). Josh stayed the night with Chandler. Actually, they are still sleeping. I don't have a clue what time they went to bed. And, Steve and I just hung out here at the house.

Morgan has a soccer game at 1:00. Steve and I have to leave at half time to get to Sara's party. We're heading to Shelbyville.

That's about it for now.

blessing - KNOWING God is in control!!

1 comments:

Sara said...

Thank you guys so much for coming! Thanks also for my gifts. You guys didn't have to do that. I was just so thrilled you were able to make it today! Love you!