CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Another one for today

So, that 6:30am that I was talking about earlier, I'm sho nuf feeling it right about now. I'm tired. Today has been a good day though. I went to Perry's soccer game at 10:30, like I said. That's where I hooked back up with my daughter. Remember, she had been with Katie for 2 days.

When we left the game, we went to Kroger to get the stuff for Chandler's birthday cook out on Monday. Remember when our kids were little and we would buy the birthday candles that were numbers to represent what ever birthday they were having? Well, today I got a 1 and a 6 for 16 to put on Cha's cake. Isn't that cute? I know, I know, it's more for me than him.

I went back to the soccer field at 1:30 to see some of Abby's game. They are so cute running around all together in a clump. It's precious. Then, Morgan's game at 2:00. She scored 5 goals today. One of them was b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l. She kicked it with her left foot over heads and into the goal. Nice, real nice.

Morgan has been doing some babysitting for Perry and Abby lately, and these girls just absolutely love her, Perry especially. So, Perry wanted Morgan to spend the night with her tonight. Actually, she wanted her to last weekend but that didn't work out. She's at the Donnafield's tonight. This is the 3rd night in a row that my baby girl has been away from home. So, don't anyone else get any ideas about having her over for at least a couple of days. ha! After tonight, she's mine, for a few days anyway. ha!

Our band service tonight was great. Everyone sharing a scripture that was special to them and then telling why it was special really touched me. I enjoyed it.

After eating, we decided to play catch phrase. Boys vs. Girls. Guess who won? Girls, of course. We were behind in the beginning by several points and then all of a sudden we got on a roll. Woohoo, go girls! The teams were as follows - Tammy, Les, Lynn and Ondra vs. Steve, Rick, Gene, and Tim. Girls Rock!!!!! After only 1 game though, everyone was tired and ready to call it a night.

All in all, it has been a great day.

blessing - Bradley coming to Morgan's soccer game.

3 comments:

crystal said...

'sho nuf' haha surely u didn't say tht....

Tam said...

HA!!!!! I didn't even think of the song......that's toooo funny!!! HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Autumn said...

a little possesive over your daughter huh? lol and what in the world is sho nuf? sure enough?? I'm confused!