CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Something I ate

DID NOT agree with my stomach. Tonight we ate Mexican food. We went to this new restaurant, well, new to me. It was good. I got Chicken Nachos but by the time I got to the parking lot to leave, my stomach was killing me. It was Steve, myself, Les, Rick, Momma and Emily.

Les bought me the cutest pair of flip flops for my birthday. I will be turning the big 4 0 next Thursday, but she went ahead and gave me my gift tonight. I picked them out with her help. They are too cute. Thanks, Les!

I got some really cute skirts today at the Goodwill. They were $3.99 each. How bout that? One of them is a Liz Clairborne. You girls know that her stuff is pretty pricey but not at the Goodwill. Go me!

Tomorrow will be spent at the soccer fields. Literally! Morgan's game is at 12:00 and then we head straight to Chandler's first game at 2:00. It will be fun though.

good night folks

blessing - my stomach has eased up some.

0 comments: