CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 16, 2008

And even more

Last night about 9ish, my front door bell rang. It was LaDonna, Chelsei, Lindsei, and Jacob. LaDonna was carrying a really pretty plant. IT WAS FOR ME.....for my birthday. They even sang to me. I can't tell you how many times I was sang to yesterday and I loved each and every one of them. Some even sent text messages singing Happy Birthday to me.

The plant is for outside in my flower bed somewhere. And, it comes back ever year so each time I look at it, I can think of the many years of friendship that LaDonna and I share. Thank you so much, it really meant alot to me.

Today, I was checking my messages on my home phone from yesterday and discovered 3 more "happy birthday" messages. So, even the day after, I got to enjoy the blessing.

I'm taking Brad to therapy in just a few.

I think we may be going out to eat tonight. Maybe Chinese food. Chandler has a new friend, a female friend, Shelby. She's about to come over and hang out and will be going with us out to dinner tonight. Very sweet girl.

Hmmmm, I guess that's all for now. See ya!

blessing - Autumn comes tonight!!!!!

0 comments: