CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 9, 2008

Real Quick

Don't have much time. Gotta jump in the shower and head out.

I have to go register Chandler for his tutorial classes for next year. I've decided not to put Morgan in any. When she gets to high school, I'll sign her up for some, but for now, she can do everything at home. Chandler will be taking Chemistry, British Lit., and Grammar & Composition. I, for sure, can't help him all that much with writing papers and such. Thank goodness for tutorial and people that can.

He'll be doing Advanced Math, Government & Economics and Bible from home. I CAN NOT believe I will have a Junior next year. WHERE has the time gone?

I take Bradley to therapy today. It's Friday, so thats usually what I do. I hope he has really good sessions. Pray that, please!

Originally, Chandler's soccer tournament was starting for us last night, Thursday. But, that got canceled. The team we were suppose to play forfeited. Well, then tonight, Friday...for some reason, it got moved also. So, now, we play 2 games on Saturday. After that, it's over until next season. Hopefully, we will take the championship, that would be cool. If we win the game at 2:00, then we play at 6:00. If we lose the first one, we play at 8:00. We'll see.

I gotta go, times a ticken.

blessing - my family.....I say that alot, I know, but it's true.

2 comments:

Brandon Shaw said...

Um Sis Tammy, don't you have that backwards? We play at 2 and if we win we play the championship at 8, if we lose we play the 3rd place game at 6

Tam said...

Oops, your right, Brandon. Thank you for correcting me.