CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

I just ate

and ENTIRE sleeve of ritz crackers. Ya ever done that before???

Sunday....a good day it has been. I'm tired though. Church this morning was good. Bro Shaw preached a really good message on "following directions". It blessed me. He preached because daddy and momma were in Portland doing a District Overseer visit. But, they were back tonight.

After service this morning, we hit Captain D 's. Les had coupons...woo hoo...cheap! Steve, Cha and Rick hit the golf course while Morgan and me just hung around the house. She was bored so she did go to the back yard and play around with her soccer ball. See, to me, doing nothing sometimes is great. But to a 13 year old that's " boring".

Tonight 's service was so uplifting. Sis. Beverly carries a very heavy load caring for her family. She was sharing tonight how she really needed a special touch from the Lord. She was just so tired and worn down from being the only caregiver in her home. Well, the Lord did not disappoint, does He ever?! NO! She received that breathe of fresh air from the Lord and left church with that "pep" back in her step. Thank the Lord! Please continue to keep Sis Beverly Lowery in your prayers.

****This next part is just for you Crystal****
The youth decided to go to the park to play basketball after church. LOL!

Chandler talked Steve into going to play with them. I hope my 41 year old husband doesn't get hurt with all those teenagers. Chandler has gotten to be so competitive with his dad. I guess it's his age. He'll be 16 next week and he thinks he can " take dad" these days. You should see them around here. It has become a daily thing for them to wrestle. I guess it 's a guy thing but they get each other in head locks and twist themselves into all kind of weird positions and continually argue over "who GOT who".

I say it 's a guy thing because can you imagine Morgan and me putting each other in head locks and such. We would rather go shopping together. Ha!

Have a good week.

blessing - tonight's service!

2 comments:

crystal said...

****thnx tam****

Kasey said...

HA! I beg to differ, I think Morgan would find it rather enjoyable to put you in a head lock! I know she likes to beat me down!