CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 22, 2008

your kidding me

Let me start by saying something regarding my last post. The one about my UNCLE BEING HEALED. Not one comment?! What? Something so awesome and not even 1 comment.....your kidding me?! I know blog land has been kinda dead lately, well, really dead as far as comments, but come on people, that one should have had at least one "Praise the Lord", right?

O.K. I'm finished with that tanget.....ha!

On with today, Thursday. I'm having lunch with Crystal and then I am going to take her to visit Bradley. She told him Sunday at church she would come and visit him so today is the day.

The Mayberry's are back home from their vacation. I guess I won't be walking Lucky dog anymore.

I just let the dog out to potty and realized something else I could share. This post is rather scattered, I know, but oh well.

Yesterday I decided to rearrange the furniture in my family room. I like doing that. I like change when it comes to my house. I like moving things around for a different look and such. So, yesterday, I did just that. It looks totally different now. I use to have one of my couches out kinda in the middle of the floor but decided to move it back against the wall. After I got everything in it 's place, I realized there was this one little wall that needed something. A small table would do nice. I headed to Big Lots to see what I could see and sure enough, it was there. It was on clearance, making it that much more appealing. We purchased it, Steve put it together for me and wa-la....it has a home. It's red. Yep, red! I have a red couch as well. My house is done in dark, rich colors. That's my taste. The walls in that room are chocolate brown. Damon painted it for me. Actually, Damon painted most my entire house. I don't think I will ever want to change colors now!!! Shew, we sure do miss you, Damon!

I guess that's all for now!

blessing - my kids

4 comments:

crystal said...

sry tam i kept my comment to myself, but i am vey thankful for rick being healed....

Vicki Smith said...

No fair! I've been a little busy and didn't read your yesterday-post until today, so this is my first opportunity to PRAISE GOD for DIVINE HEALING!!! We've witnessed several divine healings here at BTI the past 2 weeks. It's been fantastic! God WANTS to heal, but He wants us to ASK and TRUST Him. Miracles are still available for those who put their faith and trust in the Almighty God!

Tam said...

So glad you are happy about your red little table!

The room looks SO much bigger rearranged this way! :)

Kasey said...

You can say that again (about missing Damon). I would be fine if anything he painted,never got painted again. I miss him. I thought about commenting on Ricks healing too, but didn't PRAISE THE LORD!