CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!

This is the word I chose to use to describe my pedicure today. Everyone told me I would love it and they did not lie. I should have taken pictures of Les and me all kicked back with our feet soaking in the bubbly water. And those massages....oh my....talk about being pampered. I certainly am a fan. I will for sure go again. It was great.

From there, Les and I headed to the Goodwill store to check things out. Man, I racked up! I got 4 skirts and a shirt for $20.25. And the skirts, are as cute as you would find anywhere. From now on, that's the place I will shop for my skirts. Where else can you find them for $3.99? And, so cute at that!

From there, (notice I keep beginning each paragraph with "from there") I came home to get Chandler for a haircut. Les wanted to get hers cut and she wanted me to go with her. It's funny how we "need" each other for such things. Ha! I wanted to bring Chandler with me cause he really, really needed a haircut. By the time I got to Amy's (hair cut girl) she was already blow drying Les' hair. She got about 2 inches off, I think, and thinned out a bit. That girl has some hair. I do think it's the thickest I have EVER seen. Yes, I'm jealous.

I love Les, she's my sista! Really and truly we are like sisters in every way. I don't just mean good friend sisters, I mean like blood sisters. We are as close as you can be without the actual blood. I love, love, love her!!!!

Chandler's hair looks really nice. I dropped him off at the golf course to meet Steve, Josh and Jordan.

From there (there's that "from there" again) I went to Kroger. This time I got 2 containers of the Vanilla Caramel creamer. When I got it last week, it was gone in about 2 days. Not only do I love it but so does my daughter. I went to pour myself coffee one afternoon, went to the fridge to get my creamer and it was gone. I said, "well, who finished off the creamer?" Morgan was standing close by and said "Huh???" Very guilty, I might add. So, today I got 2.

Tonight is spaghetti. And the final episode of American Idol. The 2 David's go head to head. You wanna know who I think is gonna win? David!!!!! HA! Seriously, I'm not sure. I want cute little David Archuletta to win. David Cook is gonna make it big no matter what. Who do you think will win?

blessing - hanging out with my sista today and getting my very first pedicure with her!

2 comments:

Vic said...

I love pedicures...they rock!!!

emily said...

Ya mom and I go to get pedicures at least once a month. It's our favorite mot and dot thing to do. I'm glad you enjoyed it ^^

I played V-ball tonight in the sand and I definitely need another one. I should call my mom..another great thing about it...she usually treats me to it because she knows I am broke and can't really afford pampering on my own ^^