CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Almost 19 years

19 years ago today, I was a 21 year old girl, fixing to marry the love of my life. Steve and I will be celebrating our 19th wedding anniversary tomorrow. It has been an amazing 19 years. I love him more today than when I married him. He truly is an answer to my parents praying.

Steve is probably in the top 3 most self-less people that I know. He's an amazing man. He is very quiet and wise. He finds the good in every person. He sets a Godly example for our children. I desire for our son to be exactly like him and I desire for our daughter to have a husband exactly like him.

He loves me unconditionally, with all my faults and quirks. He provides for me and gives me everything I need and want. If it's possible for him to attain to make me happy, he does.

He loves the Lord and His Church. What more could I ask for?!

He has given me a life that words cannot explain. I would not change one thing about him!

I would love to be more like him. Really, I would love to have more of Steve's attributes. Our children adore him, absolutely adore him. He's just simply "good".

I am over abundantly blessed!!!!!! Every good and perfect gift comes from the Lord, so I praise Him for choosing this man for me. My life is blessed!!!!!!!

blessing - being married to Steve Fox for the last 19 years, well, almost.

5 comments:

Amanda Bull said...

That is so beautiful - it almost made me cry.

Morgan said...

i love you guys with all my heart. I am VERY blessed!

I'll wish ya'll a happy anniversary tomorrow since it isnt ya'lls anniversary just yet ;)

Sara said...

Happy Anniversary!

Netty said...

Happy Aniversary!

Kasey said...

Happy Anniversary!