CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, May 2, 2008

Last night

In our family devotion last night, Chandler's "thankful for the day" was that we were finished with math for this year. Yep, we finished his Algebra II book yesterday. YAH!!!!! And he was very serious, he's very thankful to be done. He does NOT like math, at all. I have to admit, I'm glad too. The kids are at their last day of tutorial right now. Basically, we are done with this year. Cha has to finish his History book in order to get this years credit but other than that....goodbye 10th and 7th grade. Thank you Lord for another year behind us.

I can't believe we have home schooled for 10 years now. It has flown by. Where are those days where we sounded out letters and counted to 100?! O.K., I have to stop right here or I will end up crying my eyes out. Some people can't wait to have their children grow up and move out. NOT ME!!!!!!!! I know it's life but my kids growing up is sad to me. ***sigh***

Moving on before I completely depress myself.

I take Bradley to therapy today. I wish with all my heart this would be the day God says.....NOW!!! Oh man, what a day of rejoicing that would be. Until that day happens, I want to be faithful to seek Him diligently. It could be today....with God NOTHING is impossible.

I need to clean my bathrooms now.

*blessing - another school year behind us with the help of the Lord.

2 comments:

Sara said...

i definitely share that blessing!

Morgan said...

NO MORE SCHOOL!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!...

Oh..besides Spanish...yuck..but thats almost over, too