CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 29, 2008

Catching up

Since I haven't posted since Monday.

Tuesday - Chandler "officially" got his driver's license. The place was closed on Monday, his actual birthday so we went at 12:30 on Tuesday. We all went, we, meaning all 4 of us. Chandler was a nervous wreck. But, he passed and can now drive alone, without Steve or me. Wow!

To celebrate, or actually because we were hungry we went from there to Chick-fil-A. I love that place. I think that's my favorite fast food chicken sandwich.

It didn't take long after we got home for Cha and Morgan to take off together in that new car of his. Morgan is as excited about this as Chandler is....for real. It has to be the Lord, because I'm not totally freaking out about my babies in a car, on the road, by themselves. They went to Wal-Mart, by my mom & dads house because that is where Josh was and he wanted to see the car. Then they went to Sonic and then to Lowes. They loved it.

Wednesday - I had just been saying how I wake up with the chickens these days. Well, not today. I slept in until 9:00 and even then woke up because the phone rang. I must have needed the extra sleep. Last night church was great. Momma preached a super great and timely message. It really spoke to my heart.

I took a cloth (prayer) to church last night to have anointed and prayed over to put in Chandler's car. When we got home, he put it in the glove box. I'm sure having our family pray and having the church pray and now putting this prayer cloth in his car is what is keeping me from freaking out. Thank God for His Peace.

This morning Morgan had an ortho. appointment. Her braces are off but they had to take impressions for her night guard/retainer. We had to run some errands after that. Those home school books that we put on ebay, well, one set sold already so I had to take them to the post office to mail. I still have several to list on ebay, hmmm, maybe we'll do that tonight.

For the past several summers, Chandler has participated in junior golf tournaments. He had his first one today. Steve called and said that he came in 2nd place.....Go Cha!

I guess that's all for right now

blessing - by faith/Steve's job !!!!!!!

3 comments:

crystal said...

hey no worries on cha's drvn he drvs like steve..haha and thts a good thng...and yeah snarf is gonna b a tiger by summer...i always wanted a tiger..

marvoop said...

WOW, Chandler...driving! He does not seem old enough. The prayer cloth was a wonderful idea. The Lord will protect him. I am guessing Morgan is glad to get her braces off. Congratulations to both foxes! Take care, Lord willing we will see you at the Convention.

Anonymous said...

Haha, yeah, it's more fun to read a story than just me tell about my day- I think. Plus, I've got to practice telling stories to people if I want to make great movies someday...