CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Vanilla Caramel

This has become one of my favorite new coffee creamers. I discovered it at Kroger yesterday and yum...yum! Although, I don't like to do flavored creamer in the mornings when I first get up. Just plain ole plain creamer with one splenda is my choice. But through out the day when I have coffee I like the flavors. Have you had this one, Em?

Let's see...yesterday...I cleaned Tommy's shop, then went to the grocery store (where I got the new creamer)hmmmm, can't really remember after that. I balanced the checkbook last night and wrote bills. YUCK! Dinner consisted of chicken and rice casserole, salad, rolls and brownies for desert. That's about it for Monday.

Oh yeah, I just remembered...I was outside on the deck yesterday. I was out there enjoying the beautiful sunshine sipping on some coffee (my name is Tammy and I'm a coffee addict) LOL! Anyway, I picked up my cup and took a drink and felt something in my mouth. You know that coffee is not suppose to have chunks, right? Immediately I thought that a fly had gotten in my cup so I quickly spit it out and realized it was not a fly, it was a SPIDER. Yes, alive! Ewwwwwww, Grrrrooooosssss!!!!!!!!

Today....exercise this morning. Took Morgan to Andrea's to watch a movie. I went to the driver's license place to renew mine. My birthday is Thursday and they expire. So, I had to go do the whole picture thing. It didn't turn out to bad to be a drivers license picture, I guess.

Morgan and Steve have gone to soccer practice. Chandler and several of the youth have gone to the park to play soccer and here I sit, blogging.

When Steve gets back, he's gonna grill hamburgers for us. I love grilled hamburgers this time of year.

Oh yeah, I just remembered something else I have forgotten to tell. Well, not really forgotten, just haven't until now. Lynn has a pet sitting business. She takes care of peoples pets when they can't, when they are at work or on vacation. Lynn and her family are on vacation for 2 weeks right now and she asked if I would take care of one of her clients while she is gone. I said "yes". Everyday I have to walk Lucky Dog around the park, so he can do his business. He will not poop in his own yard. Isn't that crazy? He's so use to his daily walk that he knows exactly what to do. After you hook the leash onto his colar, you then put it in his mouth and he runs to the back fence to begin his walk. Same thing everyday. It's not bad at all...an easy $150.00. Cool, huh?

I hope I haven't posted so much that you stopped reading half way through, but then again, if your reading this right now, you didn't. ha!

blessing - friends that call when they see a possible job opportunity for Steve.

4 comments:

Autumn said...

Tam! that has to be the sickest thing I have ever read!!! I can not believe that happened!! ugh!! yuk!! a spider!!! I'd rather have a fly!! uh sick!! lol sorry I don't mean to make it even worse but that is down right disgusting!! okay that's all I have to say! see ya saturday! love ya

Kasey said...

I have been a vanilla caramel fan for a long time...it might be in my fridge right now. cant remember which flavor it is.

emily said...

Yum I have had that creamer. Yum.

Brandon Shaw said...

Happy Birthday! :)