CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Dirty and tired

Monday mornings are pretty much the same. After getting up and starting my day, which means... having my coffee, peanut butter toast and devotion I head to the shop to clean. I've gotten it down now and it takes me about 2 hours to do what I do.

After that I had to walk Lucky, you know that dog that I'm taking care of while Lynn is on vacation. We went for our mile walk and then I went and ran 3. From there, I hit Lowes. I wanted more purty flowers. They had some really pretty baskets on sale for $5 each.

I had planned to stop by Kroger for a few things but wanted to get home to play in my flowers. After planting, I decided to trim some bushes. They look very nice now. This is why I'm "dirty and tired"....

Steve washed my car today. It is spic and span. Looks like new. Thanks, Honey!

Tomorrow, Les and I are finally getting those pedicures. I'm excited. Our appointment is at 10:00am. Yah for smooth, pretty feet....well, if feet can be pretty, right Erika???!! Ha!

Oh, backing up a day or actually two days. My momma's dog got hurt really, really bad. She likes to dart out the front door when she can and when she does, it's next to impossible to get her back. You have to get in the car to catch up with her. Anyway, it happened, she got out and someone hurt her. My dad thinks she was kicked really hard. So hard that it broke 4 of her ribs. Isn't that terrible? Who could do such a thing? It was awful. But, she is gonna be O.K. It's just gonna take some time for her to heal. They took her to the vet, of course. Momma said that tears were coming out of her eyes and they had blood in them. Doesn't that mean internal bleeding? Poor baby. My mom & dad have really gotten attached to her. She was given to my parents by Kasey and Damon. They found her and my mom took her as her own. She is special.

Hmmmm, I hear Morgan and Autumn coming in so I better go for now.

blessing - Lady (momma's dog) being O.K.

1 comments:

Erika J. said...

It's impossible for feet to be pretty but it's okay to work at it. HAHA!