CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 26, 2008

16 years ago tonight at 10:38pm

I delivered my first born. A baby boy weighing 8lb 15 oz. The love I felt at that moment is indescribable.

Chandler turned 16 today. We surprised him with his first car. A 1996 Mazda Millenia. Yah!!! Fun stuff!!!! The whole family came over for a cook out. We had parked the car in our neighbors driveway, so he wouldn't know. It was so cool. We had put the key to his car on his key chain with his house key. He didn't even realize it. When he finally realized the key was there, we told him he had to find the car so off he went along with Les and Morgan as you will see from the pics below. I was walking in front of them so I could capture every moment. It was great.

One thing I knew I wanted to do was have daddy anoint Chandler's car and have the family pray over it. So, we did just that as the first few pictures will show. It was a great day!

you can click on each pic to enlarge for better view















blessing - May 26, 1992

6 comments:

emily said...

That is awesome. I bet he was so jazzed. And a sunroof. Awesome. Congratulations on having such an amazing son ^^

Kasey said...

No joke, Chandler is a great guy. Thank the Lord and be proud, in a non prideful way hehe. Morgans a good egg too!

Tam said...

thanks guys, I am really proud of my babies...they are good, BY GOD'S GRACE AND MERCY ALONE.

Tam said...

I'm so glad chandler got a car!!
It was fun to drive around with him yesterday...just us 2 :)

Anonymous said...

Oops! My bad!

That last comment was me! I accidentally posted it on your account.

marvoop said...

Cool, car. Great for a 16 year old. It must be nice. For years I dreamed of that surprise at 16.

Didn't happen, but 2 months later I was making payments on an 86 Cutlass Salon. Kids, it was shiny black and customized, and did I mention T-TOPS. No CD player, but I was dating Chris and he loaned me a portable one. LOL.