CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

up early

Today, I got up at 6:30. Chandler was already in the shower. This job at Chick-fil-A has been so good for him. He has been really responsible with it. He was suppose to go in at 9 this morning but they called and asked if he could come in at 7 instead. He wasn't crazy about having to get up so early but he called them and said yes. Good for him!

Speaking of him being responsible. He came home Friday and said that he wanted to go open a checking account and get a debit card. I called the bank to see if it was something he could do on his own or if I had to be with him since he was under age. They said that as long as he had a drivers liscence and his social security card that he could do it himself. So, he did. (yes, Autumn, ALL BY HIMSELF)(inside joke...ha)

What would you do? I have had my cell phone for about 2 years. There is nothing wrong with it and I'm very use to it. My sister in law gave me a blackberry pearl. She got herself something else. It is very different from the phone I've been using. I text alot and have gotten use to the keyboard on my phone. The keyboard on the blackberry is like a typewriter keyboard. I can type well on a keyboard using all my fingers but I don't think it will be that easy using only my thumbs on the phone. This phone is alot "fancier" than mine. It's very nice. I will just have to get use to it and re-learn all the keys for texting. If my phone works fine and I'm use to it, should I just keep it or should I up-grade to the blackberry? Whatcha think?

5 comments:

Amanda Bull said...

I came to the same crossroad last year. I decided to upgrade and I am very glad I did. It was weird getting used to the keyboard at first, but now it's second nature. I have a BlackJack II, which is like the Samsung version of the Blackberry. I love it.

Netty said...

Oh,I could take care of it for ya! LOL!

Autumn said...

ahh cha cha got a debit debit!!! ahh and yes you should up grade or decide so my momma can have the other ;)

Vicki Smith said...

Hmmmm, I haven't commented in a long time and have been too busy to keep up much with your blog, but I think I'd better go look for a different post to comment on since I'm opinionless concerning your question.

Katie said...

I think you should upgrade! :D

Btw, I REALLY REALLY REALLY enjoyed your message last night! It was amazing!! So, so great. God sends us so many "signs" if you want to call them that. God sends us things that we know are not a coincidence and they make us have more Faith ALL THE TIME. I'm sure Autumn told you this.
[not boasting here because I got her something, but I know it wasn't just a coincidence]

I gave her sticky note things that I found at a Christian book store in the shape of "A" for Autumn.. And I gave them to her last night, on them it says "Believe" I KNOW that wasn't just a "coincidence" after the news about her grandmother. I know God knew what was going to go on last night!

Ahh! God is SOOOO great! Each and every day He amazes me more and more!

Love ya!