CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Such a fun night

Last night, Lynn and I had a date. We haven't had a "girl night" in months, maybe even a year or longer. We are both just too busy and don't take the time. But, last night, we decided to brave the cold and I do mean COLD and try to get some shopping done. Hopefully, some Christmas shopping. I had no luck. I think she came away with 2 Christmas presents. I did find trash cans, though.

Morgan and Autumn have needed a trash can for their newly re-done bathroom. One day I noticed that the trash can in the bonus room was missing. Steve needs the trash can in there becasue that is where he does church books and he always has something to throw away. I had no idea where that trash can dissappeared too. Morgan had no idea, Chandler had no idea, and I knew Steve had not moved it, he uses it the most. AUTUMN.....that girl. She said she and Morgan needed it in their bathroom so that she didn't have to keep going to the bonus room to throw things away. She had taken it and put in under the bathroom sink. The rotten little thief! HA!!

I found a sorta cute trash can at Target for $5.99. We were wanting a pink or lime green one. The only lime green I found was $19.99. Not happenin for something you throw stuff away in. So, I settled for this little clear one. We headed to Old Time Pottery. Lynn wanted to look at these platter thingys. Guess what I found at Old Time Pottery? A lime green trash can for $1.19. Can you beleive that? So, I snatched that puppy. They also had the same one in purple, that would match Morgan's room (she needed one too). So, I ended up with 2 trash cans for cheaper than the $5.99 one from Target. I think I'm gonna keep the Target one and put it in Cha's room. It's weird how we needed so many trash cans....ha!

I did find 2 picture frames at TJMaxx. Steve needs some pictures of us for his office. I had the pictures but needed the frames so I got those.

The last place Lynn and I ended up was Starbucks. yum yum! I got a decaf ( it was getting late and I did not want to not be able to go to sleep) pumpkin spice latte with whipped cream. Those puppies are expensive!!!! $4.44....for one cup of coffee. And people do that everyday. Crazy!

5 comments:

Netty said...

So nice!!! Funny I knew where the trash can was by the ime I read it went missing!LOL!
See ya tonight!

Rachel said...

Don'tcha know that girls NEED a trash can in the bathroom??? I'd have stolen it too. Go Autumn! Ha ha!

Amanda Bull said...

Mmmm. I love pumpkin spice latte, too.

Autumn said...

thank you Rachel!! lol ...sorry Tam... ha! it won't happen again....well..maybe! ;)

Kasey said...

Coffee is EXPENSIVE...I treat myself to one a week at the place across from my work. But you can't do much more than that. good grief.